High Quality Kitchen Renovations in Melbourne and Sydney
At Euro German Kitchens made. for Living, we can help you create the cooking space you’ve always dreamed of. When it comes to kitchen renovations in Sydney and Melbourne, our kitchen company has a team of experts to accomplish the job impeccably.
At our kitchen showrooms in Sydney, we have a wide variety of styles to choose from. With help from our expert designers, we can make your visions come to life! We design your space for your needs and for your requirements, and we help you select the best products and finishes to suit your lifestyle.
Our kitchen showrooms in Melbourne will give you a closer look at our exceptional range. Each of our kitchens are manufactured and assembled in the heart of Europe with the highest quality components from the best suppliers. One of our suppliers, Nolte Kuchen have been developing and producing their kitchens in Germany since 1958, and today are one of Germany’s biggest kitchen brands, exporting their products to over 50 countries worldwide.
Your choices are endless. But our designers can make it easy. Come to one of our showrooms to explore your options.
Trust Our Expert Team For Kitchen Renovations in Sydney and Melbourne
Our kitchens are as individual as their owners. Have a look at one of our showrooms and see for yourself.
With our skills and expertise, you will find your dream kitchen tailored to your space and personal tastes, requirements and budget — be it classic or modern, matte or high-gloss, small or large. As opposed to flat pack kitchens, we offer our kitchens pre-assembled making it easy to install and ready to be used. Find your best option from our kitchen showrooms today.
So, why should you choose us for your kitchen renovations?
- Our designers utilise “3D software” to help you through the entire project; from the initial design to manufacture and installation.
- We can help you select from around 100 different door fronts from Smooth, Wood Veneer, Painted, Solid oak to Glass in many colours.
- You have the choice of 6 different interior carcase colours for no extra charge.
- Full depth drawers in both our 600mm and 750mm deep base units with the choice of chrome or glass finishes to add that extra touch.
- Soft closing is standard on our drawers and hinged doors.
- We can combine this with hundreds of stones from natural granites and marble, quartz stone, solid surface from Corian (Dupont), natural timbers and Quality German laminates.
- All these at prices you won’t believe.
- We offer an exceptional interior design service.
With the ability to produce up to 600 Kitchens a day, our suppliers have the power to buy quality materials at a lower cost than the competition and as a result, we can pass these savings on to our customers.
The Nolte Group even have their own wood product manufacturing facility for their products and furniture. This is the only true way to guarantee quality, sustainable and green-sourced raw materials.